11/07/2016

Lazy diaries: Shopping and sleeping

I know, I know I said I wouldn't blabber nonsense here, but right now I'm actually in a mood to do so, sooo here we go. Oops.

Due to the lack of photograph and my recent silence, I decided to tell you about my weekend.


The clothing industry


How do you do this? Let's start with friday. I had a day off. Half a day I recorded myself reading a history course book to my phone, and the rest I spent rushing through the nearby shopping mall trying to find a perfect pair of leggins.


Pictured my lunch, a feta-cheese patty. Here it doesn't look that good, but I can assure you it was.



Some blah blah you can skip unless you're really interested:
At fall/winters I soak in a freezing despair. Literally. I HATE cold. Sadly I happen to live in a country where most of the year it's cold, no, COLD. Our summer lasts around 2-3 months IF we are lucky. This year the winter came early even on our scale. It's barely November and it's snowing a lot. Last year the first snow came after christmas.


So every winter I get this unknown need for super comfortable clothes, and luckily this year it's actually popular to wear skin-tight, suuuper comfortable leggins'. The exact model I have in my mind is warm, cozy, not too tight and reaches high on my waist.



My search for high waisted, comfy leggins began at H&M and after few other stores I ended up back there again. This time I actually found some proper candidates to try on, though not the ones I was hoping to find.



These were a shocker to me. At first I tried pants from the "trendier" more "youthful" collection in a size 36 (EU), which usually fits me just fine, and sometimes is even a little bit loose. THEY DIDN'T FIT AT ALL. Even though on the label it says "super stretch". The leggins from other collection I tried were size S and they were too big.

In the end I went and had to try the pants in size 38 and leggins in size xs. Quite a contrast, isn't it? I think there's something wrong with making a collection for teens/young adults that runs atleast a size smaller than a normal collection. It can cause a real issue to someone who isn't as fine with their body as I am. Not cool H&M.


"We went to see an adult movie" as my mom said by mistake


The next day I met with my mother at the city central and we went to see a French movie called L'Avenir or Things to come in English. It was rather artistic experience. I enjoyed it, but I think I could have gotten more out of it if I had similar experiences as the main character whom basically renewed her entire life starting from a divorce.
Still, it was a nice experience.

After that we were about to go shopping in Zara, only to realize it was a holiday and pretty much every store I had planned to go to was closed. So no leggins that day either. I did find a pair of cute legwarmers though and had wonderful quality time with my mother.

After she had left I was rather tired and it was only six o'clock then. Few hours later I fell a sleep.


Take it easy.


On Sunday I didn't lift a finger. Which, after all my studying on the week, was just what I needed. I was exhausted and my darling wasn't feeling like getting up either, so we just didn't. We watched a Jurassic Park movie, downloaded bunch of phone apps and just giggled at dumb things. Time to time we fell a sleep cuddling. Happy feelings.


It was a good weekend.

I hope yours was too. :)



Here's a picture of my legwarmers and a delicious doughnut. I've been working on a bigger post about decorating, so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment